Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Piping
The definition of piping, the meaning of the word Piping:
Is piping a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A thin strip of covered cord used to edge hems
- n. - A long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- n. - Playing a pipe or the bagpipes
- v. - Utter a shrill cry
- v. - Transport by pipeline
- v. - Play on a pipe
- v. - Trim with piping
- v. - Kill by firing a missile
- v. - Hit with a missile from a weapon
- v. - Defeat thoroughly
- adv. - (used of heat) extremely
Piping is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in piping: G I I N P P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to piping:
10 words found using the letters in "Piping"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words