Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Pinched
The definition of pinched, the meaning of the word Pinched:
Is pinched a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Squeeze tightly between the fingers
- v. - Make ridges into by pinching together
- v. - Make off with belongings of others
- v. - Cut the top off
- v. - Irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear
- adj. - Sounding as if the nose were pinched
- adj. - Very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold
- adj. - Not having enough money to pay for necessities
- adj. - As if squeezed uncomfortably tight
Pinched is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in pinched: C D E H I N P
67 words found using the letters in "Pinched"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words