Yes, pinched is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
Pinched is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'pinched'.
- Sounding as if the nose were pinched
- Very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold
- Not having enough money to pay for necessities
- As if squeezed uncomfortably tight
- Squeeze tightly between the fingers
- Make ridges into by pinching together
- Make off with belongings of others
- Cut the top off
- Irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear