Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, pinch is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
1. Squeeze tightly between the fingers
2. Make ridges into by pinching together
3. Make off with belongings of others
4. Cut the top off
5. Irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear
1. A painful or straitened circumstance
2. An injury resulting from getting some body part squeezed
3. A slight but appreciable amount
4. A sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger) that requires immediate action
5. A small sharp bite or snip
6. A squeeze with the fingers
7. The act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pinch?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words