Is pieces a Scrabble word?
Yes, pieces is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Pieces is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word pieces.
- To join or unite the pieces of
- Create by putting components or members together
- Join during spinning
- Eat intermittently; take small bites of
- Repair by adding pieces
- A separate part of a whole
- An item that is an instance of some type;
- A portion of a natural object
- A musical work that has been created
- An instance of some kind
- An artistic or literary composition
- A portable gun
- A serving that has been cut from a larger portion
- A distance
- A work of art of some artistic value
- A period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
- A share of something
- Game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pieces?
1 Anagram of Pieces
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pieces:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pieces'.