Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Picked
The definition of picked, the meaning of the word Picked:
Is picked a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Select carefully from a group
- v. - Look for and gather
- v. - Harass with constant criticism
- v. - Provoke
- v. - Remove in small bits
- v. - Remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- v. - Pilfer or rob
- v. - Pay for something
- v. - Pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- v. - Attack with or as if with a pickaxe of ice or rocky ground, for example
- v. - Hit lightly with a picking motion
- v. - Eat intermittently; take small bites of
Picked is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in picked: C D E I K P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to picked:
32 words found using the letters in "Picked"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words