Synonyms of Pegs
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
25 Synonyms for Pegs
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for pegs:
- n. - A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface
- n. - Small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- n. - Informal terms for the leg
- n. - A prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- n. - Regulator that can be turned to regulate the pitch of the strings of a stringed instrument
- n. - A holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- v. - Succeed in obtaining a position
- v. - Pierce with a wooden pin or knock or thrust a wooden pin into
- v. - Fasten or secure with a wooden pin
- Peg down
- v. - Stabilize (the price of a commodity or an exchange rate) by legislation or market operations