Yes, nuclei is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Nuclei is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'nuclei'.
- A part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction
- The positively charged dense center of an atom
- A small group of indispensable persons or things
- (astronomy) the center of the head of a comet; consists of small solid particles of ice and frozen gas that vaporizes on approaching the sun to form the coma and tail
- Any histologically identifiable mass of neural cell bodies in the brain or spinal cord
- The central structure of the lens that is surrounded by the cortex
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in nuclei?
1 Anagram of Nuclei
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nuclei:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'nuclei'.