Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Gentle
The definition of gentle, the meaning of the word Gentle:
Is gentle a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Cause to be more favorably inclined; gain the good will of
- v. - Give a title to someone; make someone a member of the nobility
- v. - Stroke soothingly
- adj. - Soft and mild; not harsh or stern or severe
- adj. - Having or showing a kindly or tender nature
- adj. - Quiet and soothing
- adj. - Belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- adj. - Easily handled or managed
- adj. - Having little impact
- adj. - Marked by moderate steepness
Gentle is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in gentle: E E G L N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gentle:
33 words found using the letters in "Gentle"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words