Is gentle a Scrabble word?
Yes, gentle is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Gentle is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word gentle.
- Soft and mild; not harsh or stern or severe
- Having or showing a kindly or tender nature
- Quiet and soothing
- Belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- Easily handled or managed
- Having little impact
- Marked by moderate steepness
- Cause to be more favorably inclined; gain the good will of
- Give a title to someone; make someone a member of the nobility
- Stroke soothingly
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gentle?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gentle:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gentle'.