Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Naming
The definition of naming, the meaning of the word Naming:
Is naming a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The verbal act of naming
- n. - The act of putting a person into a non-elective position
- v. - Assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
- v. - Give the name or identifying characteristics of; refer to by name or some other identifying characteristic property
- v. - Charge with a function; charge to be
- v. - Create and charge with a task or function
- v. - Mention and identify by name
- v. - Make reference to
- v. - Identify as in botany or biology, for example
- v. - Give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of
- v. - Determine or distinguish the nature of a problem or an illness through a diagnostic analysis
- adj. - Inclined to or serving for the giving of names
Naming is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in naming: A G I M N N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to naming:
30 words found using the letters in "Naming"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words