Is naming a Scrabble word?
Yes, naming is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Naming is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word naming.
- Assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
- Give the name or identifying characteristics of; refer to by name or some other identifying characteristic property
- Charge with a function; charge to be
- Create and charge with a task or function
- Mention and identify by name
- Make reference to
- Identify as in botany or biology, for example
- Give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of
- Determine or distinguish the nature of a problem or an illness through a diagnostic analysis
- Inclined to or serving for the giving of names
- The verbal act of naming
- The act of putting a person into a non-elective position
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in naming?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to naming:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'naming'.