Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Musical
The definition of musical, the meaning of the word Musical:
Is musical a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
- adj. - Characterized by or capable of producing music
- adj. - Talented in or devoted to music
- adj. - Characteristic of or resembling or accompanied by music
- adj. - Containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody
Musical is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in musical: A C I L M S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to musical:
100 words found using the letters in "Musical"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words