Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Music
The definition of music, the meaning of the word Music:
Is music a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- n. - Any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds
- n. - Musical activity (singing or whistling etc.)
- n. - (music) the sounds produced by singers or musical instruments (or reproductions of such sounds)
- n. - Punishment for one's actions
Music is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in music: C I M S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to music:
17 words found using the letters in "Music"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words