Is mother a Scrabble word?
Yes, mother is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Mother is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word mother.
- Care for like a mother
- Make children
- A woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- A stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar
- A term of address for an elderly woman
- A term of address for a mother superior
- A condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mother?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mother:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mother'.