Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Mosaic
The definition of mosaic, the meaning of the word Mosaic:
Is mosaic a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Art consisting of a design made of small pieces of colored stone or glass
- n. - Viral disease in solanaceous plants (tomatoes, potatoes, tobacco) resulting in mottling and often shriveling of the leaves
- n. - A freeware browser
- n. - A pattern resembling a mosaic
- n. - Transducer formed by the light-sensitive surface on a television camera tube
- n. - Arrangement of aerial photographs forming a composite picture
- adj. - Of or relating to Moses or the laws and writings attributed to him
Mosaic is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in mosaic: A C I M O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mosaic:
54 words found using the letters in "Mosaic"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words