Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, moors is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Secure in or as if in a berth or dock
2. Come into or dock at a wharf
3. Secure with cables or ropes
1. One of the Muslim people of north Africa; of mixed Arab and Berber descent; converted to Islam in the 8th century; conqueror of Spain in the 8th century
2. Open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in moors?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words