Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Moors
The definition of moors, the meaning of the word Moors:
Is moors a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - One of the Muslim people of north Africa; of mixed Arab and Berber descent; converted to Islam in the 8th century; conqueror of Spain in the 8th century
- n. - Open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
- v. - Secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- v. - Come into or dock at a wharf
- v. - Secure with cables or ropes
Moors is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in moors: M O O R S
1 Anagram of Moors
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to moors:
18 words found using the letters in "Moors"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words