Yes, moor is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Moor is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'moor'.
- Secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- Come into or dock at a wharf
- Secure with cables or ropes
- One of the Muslim people of north Africa; of mixed Arab and Berber descent; converted to Islam in the 8th century; conqueror of Spain in the 8th century
- Open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in moor?
1 Anagram of Moor
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to moor:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'moor'.