Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Moons
The definition of moons, the meaning of the word Moons:
Is moons a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The natural satellite of the Earth
- n. - Any object resembling a moon
- n. - The period between successive new moons (29.531 days)
- n. - The light of the Moon
- n. - United States religious leader (born in Korea) who founded the Unification Church in 1954; was found guilty of conspiracy to evade taxes (born in 1920)
- n. - Any natural satellite of a planet
- v. - Have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake
- v. - Be idle in a listless or dreamy way
- v. - Expose one's buttocks to
Moons is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in moons: M N O O S
2 Anagrams of Moons
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to moons:
26 words found using the letters in "Moons"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words