Yes, moon is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Moon is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'moon'.
- Have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake
- Be idle in a listless or dreamy way
- Expose one's buttocks to
- The natural satellite of the Earth
- Any object resembling a moon
- The period between successive new moons (29.531 days)
- The light of the Moon
- United States religious leader (born in Korea) who founded the Unification Church in 1954; was found guilty of conspiracy to evade taxes (born in 1920)
- Any natural satellite of a planet
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in moon?
1 Anagram of Moon
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to moon:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'moon'.