Yes, monitor is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Monitor is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'monitor'.
- Keep tabs on; keep an eye on; keep under surveillance
- Check, track, or observe by means of a receiver
- Someone who supervises (an examination)
- Someone who gives a warning so that a mistake can be avoided
- An ironclad vessel built by Federal forces to do battle with the Merrimac
- Display produced by a device that takes signals and displays them on a television screen or a computer monitor
- Electronic equipment that is used to check the quality or content of electronic transmissions
- A piece of electronic equipment that keeps track of the operation of a system continuously and warns of trouble
- Any of various large tropical carnivorous lizards of Africa and Asia and Australia; fabled to warn of crocodiles
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in monitor?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to monitor:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'monitor'.