Is meaner a Scrabble word?
Yes, meaner is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Meaner is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word meaner.
- Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value
- Characterized by malice
- Having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- Marked by poverty befitting a beggar
- (used of persons or behavior) characterized by or indicative of lack of generosity
- (used of sums of money) so small in amount as to deserve contempt
- Of no value or worth
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in meaner?
1 Anagram of Meaner
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to meaner:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'meaner'.