Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Machine
The definition of machine, the meaning of the word Machine:
Is machine a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- n. - An efficient person
- n. - An intricate organization that accomplishes its goals efficiently
- n. - A device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point
- n. - A group that controls the activities of a political party
- n. - A motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine
- v. - Turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery
- v. - Make by machinery
Machine is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in machine: A C E H I M N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to machine:
105 words found using the letters in "Machine"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words