Is longest a Scrabble word?
Yes, longest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Longest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word longest.
- For the most time
- Primarily temporal sense; being or indicating a relatively great or greater than average duration or passage of time or a duration as specified
- Primarily spatial sense; of relatively great or greater than average spatial extension or extension as specified
- Of relatively great height
- Good at remembering
- Holding securities or commodities in expectation of a rise in prices
- (of speech sounds or syllables) of relatively long duration
- Involving substantial risk
- Planning prudently for the future
- Having or being more than normal or necessary:"long on brains"
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in longest?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to longest:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'longest'.
- A: tangelos