Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Longer
The definition of longer, the meaning of the word Longer:
Is longer a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person with a strong desire for something
- adj. - Primarily temporal sense; being or indicating a relatively great or greater than average duration or passage of time or a duration as specified
- adj. - Primarily spatial sense; of relatively great or greater than average spatial extension or extension as specified
- adj. - Of relatively great height
- adj. - Good at remembering
- adj. - Holding securities or commodities in expectation of a rise in prices
- adj. - (of speech sounds or syllables) of relatively long duration
- adj. - Involving substantial risk
- adj. - Planning prudently for the future
- adj. - Having or being more than normal or necessary:"long on brains"
- adv. - For more time
Longer is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in longer: E G L N O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to longer:
53 words found using the letters in "Longer"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words