Is loading a Scrabble word?
Yes, loading is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Loading is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word loading.
- Fill or place a load on
- Provide (a device) with something necessary
- Transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
- Put (something) on a structure or conveyance
- Corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones
- Weight to be borne or conveyed
- A quantity that can be processed or transported at one time
- The ratio of the gross weight of an airplane to some factor determining its lift
- Goods carried by a large vehicle
- The labor of putting a load of something on or in a vehicle or ship or container etc.
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in loading?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to loading:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'loading'.