Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Limber
The definition of limber, the meaning of the word Limber:
Is limber a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A two-wheeled horse-drawn vehicle used to pull a field gun or caisson
- v. - Attach the limber
- v. - Cause to become limber
- adj. - (used of e.g. personality traits) readily adaptable
- adj. - (used of artifacts) easily bent
- adj. - (used of persons' bodies) capable of moving or bending freely
Limber is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in limber: B E I L M R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to limber:
44 words found using the letters in "Limber"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words