Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Cleft
The definition of cleft, the meaning of the word Cleft:
Is cleft a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A split or indentation in something (as the palate or chin)
- n. - A long narrow opening
- v. - Separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument
- v. - Make by cutting into
- v. - Come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation
- adj. - Having one or more incisions reaching nearly to the midrib
Cleft is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in cleft: C E F L T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cleft:
14 words found using the letters in "Cleft"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words