Is hookers a Scrabble word?
Yes, hookers is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Hookers is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word hookers.
- United States general in the Union Army who was defeated at Chancellorsville by Robert E. Lee (1814-1879)
- English theologian (1554-1600)
- A prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets
- A golfer whose shots typically curve left (for right-handed golfers)
- (rugby) the player in the middle of the front row of the scrum who tries to capture the ball with the foot
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hookers?