Yes, history is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
History is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'history'.
- The aggregate of past events
- A record or narrative description of past events
- The discipline that records and interprets past events involving human beings
- The continuum of events occurring in succession leading from the past to the present and even into the future
- All that is remembered of the past as preserved in writing; a body of knowledge
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in history?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to history:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'history'.