Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Heroic
The definition of heroic, the meaning of the word Heroic:
Is heroic a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A verse form suited to the treatment of heroic or elevated themes; dactylic hexameter or iambic pentameter
- adj. - Very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary (especially in size or scale)
- adj. - Relating to or characteristic of heroes of antiquity
- adj. - Having or displaying qualities appropriate for heroes
- adj. - Of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope
- adj. - Showing extreme courage; especially of actions courageously undertaken in desperation as a last resort
Heroic is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in heroic: C E H I O R
1 Anagram of Heroic
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to heroic:
44 words found using the letters in "Heroic"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words