Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Hedges
The definition of hedges, the meaning of the word Hedges:
Is hedges a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A fence formed by a row of closely planted shrubs or bushes
- n. - Any technique designed to reduce or eliminate financial risk; for example, taking two positions that will offset each other if prices change
- n. - An intentionally noncommittal or ambiguous statement
- v. - Avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- v. - Hinder or restrict with or as if with a hedge
- v. - Enclose or bound in with or as it with a hedge or hedges
- v. - Minimize loss or risk
Hedges is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in hedges: D E E G H S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hedges:
30 words found using the letters in "Hedges"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words