Is edges a Scrabble word?
Yes, edges is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Edges is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word edges.
- Advance slowly, as if by inches
- Provide with a border or edge
- Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- Provide with an edge
- The boundary of a surface
- A line determining the limits of an area
- A sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object
- The attribute of urgency in tone of voice
- A slight competitive advantage
- The outside limit of an object or area or surface; a place farthest away from the center of something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in edges?
1 Anagram of Edges
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to edges:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'edges'.