Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Hedge
The definition of hedge, the meaning of the word Hedge:
Is hedge a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A fence formed by a row of closely planted shrubs or bushes
- n. - Any technique designed to reduce or eliminate financial risk; for example, taking two positions that will offset each other if prices change
- n. - An intentionally noncommittal or ambiguous statement
- v. - Avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- v. - Hinder or restrict with or as if with a hedge
- v. - Enclose or bound in with or as it with a hedge or hedges
- v. - Minimize loss or risk
Hedge is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in hedge: D E E G H
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hedge:
12 words found using the letters in "Hedge"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words