Is hands a Scrabble word?
Yes, hands is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Hands is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word hands
The meaning of hands
18 definitions of the word hands.
- Place into the hands or custody of
- Guide or conduct or usher somewhere
- (with `in') guardianship over; in divorce cases it is the right to house and care for and discipline a child
- The force of workers available
- The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb
- A hired laborer on a farm or ranch
- Something written by hand
- A position given by its location to the side of an object
- The cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time
- One of two sides of an issue
- A rotating pointer on the face of a timepiece
- A unit of length equal to 4 inches; used in measuring horses
- A member of the crew of a ship
- A card player in a game of bridge
- A round of applause to signify approval
- Terminal part of the forelimb in certain vertebrates (e.g. apes or kangaroos)
- Physical assistance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hands?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hands:
Unscramble the letters in hands
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hands'.