Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, hands is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Place into the hands or custody of
2. Guide or conduct or usher somewhere
1. (with `in') guardianship over; in divorce cases it is the right to house and care for and discipline a child
2. The force of workers available
3. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb
4. A hired laborer on a farm or ranch
5. Something written by hand
7. A position given by its location to the side of an object
8. The cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time
9. One of two sides of an issue
10. A rotating pointer on the face of a timepiece
11. A unit of length equal to 4 inches; used in measuring horses
12. A member of the crew of a ship
13. A card player in a game of bridge
14. A round of applause to signify approval
15. Terminal part of the forelimb in certain vertebrates (e.g. apes or kangaroos)
16. Physical assistance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hands?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words