Is grabs a Scrabble word?
Yes, grabs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Grabs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word grabs.
- Take hold of so as to seize or restrain or stop the motion of
- Get hold of or seize quickly and easily
- Make a grasping or snatching motion with the hand
- Obtain illegally or unscrupulously
- Take or grasp suddenly
- Capture the attention or imagination of
- A mechanical device for gripping an object
- The act of catching an object with the hands
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grabs?
2 Anagrams of Grabs
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grabs:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'grabs'.
- E: barges