Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Wagon
The definition of wagon, the meaning of the word Wagon:
Is wagon a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any of various kinds of wheeled vehicles drawn by an animal or a tractor
- n. - Van used by police to transport prisoners
- n. - A group of seven bright stars in the constellation Ursa Major
- n. - A child's four-wheeled toy cart sometimes used for coasting
- n. - A car that has a long body and rear door with space behind rear seat
Wagon is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in wagon: A G N O W
1 Anagram of Wagon
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wagon:
26 words found using the letters in "Wagon"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words