Yes, gossip is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Gossip is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'gossip'.
- Wag one's tongue; speak about others and reveal secrets or intimacies
- Talk socially without exchanging too much information
- Light informal conversation for social occasions
- A report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people
- A person given to gossiping and divulging personal information about others
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gossip?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gossip:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gossip'.