Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Gossip
The definition of gossip, the meaning of the word Gossip:
Is gossip a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Light informal conversation for social occasions
- n. - A report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people
- n. - A person given to gossiping and divulging personal information about others
- v. - Wag one's tongue; speak about others and reveal secrets or intimacies
- v. - Talk socially without exchanging too much information
Gossip is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in gossip: G I O P S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gossip:
28 words found using the letters in "Gossip"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words