Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Gaining
The definition of gaining, the meaning of the word Gaining:
Is gaining a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Obtain
- v. - Win something through one's efforts
- v. - Derive a benefit from
- v. - Reach a destination, either real or abstract
- v. - Obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- v. - Rise in rate or price
- v. - Increase or develop
- v. - Earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
- v. - Increase (one's body weight)
Gaining is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in gaining: A G G I I N N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gaining:
21 words found using the letters in "Gaining"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words