Is frozen a Scrabble word?
Yes, frozen is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 18 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
Frozen is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word frozen.
- Turned into ice; affected by freezing or by long and severe cold
- Absolutely still
- Devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain
- Not thawed
- (used of foods) preserved by freezing sufficiently rapidly to retain flavor and nutritional value
- Not convertible to cash
- Incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e.g. "frozen prices"
- Stop moving or become immobilized
- Change to ice
- Be cold
- Cause to freeze
- Stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it
- Be very cold, below the freezing point
- Change from a liquid to a solid when cold
- Prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- Anesthetize by cold
- Suddenly behave coldly and formally
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in frozen?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to frozen:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'frozen'.
- U: unfroze