Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Fouls
The definition of fouls, the meaning of the word Fouls:
Is fouls a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An act that violates the rules of a sport
- v. - Hit a foul ball
- v. - Make impure
- v. - Become or cause to become obstructed
- v. - Commit a foul; break the rules
- v. - Spot, stain, or pollute
- v. - Make unclean
- v. - Become soiled and dirty
Fouls is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in fouls: F L O S U
1 Anagram of Fouls
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fouls:
13 words found using the letters in "Fouls"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words