Yes, foul is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Foul is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word 'foul'.
- Hit a foul ball
- Make impure
- Become or cause to become obstructed
- Commit a foul; break the rules
- Spot, stain, or pollute
- Make unclean
- Become soiled and dirty
- Highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust
- Offensively malodorous
- Violating accepted standards or rules
- (of a baseball) not hit between the foul lines
- (of a manuscript) defaced with changes
- Characterized by obscenity
- Disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter
- Especially of a ship's lines etc
- An act that violates the rules of a sport
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in foul?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to foul:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'foul'.