Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Formal
The definition of formal, the meaning of the word Formal:
Is formal a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A lavish dance requiring formal attire
- n. - A gown for evening wear
- adj. - Being in accord with established forms and conventions and requirements (as e.g. of formal dress)
- adj. - Characteristic of or befitting a person in authority
- adj. - (of spoken and written language) adhering to traditional standards of correctness and without casual, contracted, and colloquial forms
- adj. - Represented in simplified or symbolic form
- adj. - Logically deductive
- adj. - Refined or imposing in manner or appearance; befitting a royal court
Formal is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in formal: A F L M O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to formal:
48 words found using the letters in "Formal"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words