Yes, molar is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Molar is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'molar'.
- Of or pertaining to the grinding teeth in the back of a mammal's mouth
- Designating a solution containing one mole of solute per liter of solution
- Containing one mole of a substance
- Pertaining to large units of behavior
- Grinding tooth with a broad crown; located behind the premolars
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in molar?
1 Anagram of Molar
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to molar:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'molar'.