Is findings a Scrabble word?
Yes, findings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Findings is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
20 definitions of the word findings.
- Come upon, as if by accident; meet with
- Discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
- Come upon after searching; find the location of something that was missed or lost
- Establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study
- Come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- Perceive or be contemporaneous with
- Get something or somebody for a specific purpose
- Make a discovery, make a new finding
- Make a discovery
- Obtain through effort or management
- Decide on and make a declaration about
- Receive a specified treatment (abstract)
- Perceive oneself to be in a certain condition or place
- Get or find back; recover the use of
- Succeed in reaching; arrive at
- Accept and make use of one's personality, abilities, and situation
- A collection of tools and other articles used by an artisan to make jewelry or clothing or shoes
- The act of determining the properties of something, usually by research or calculation
- The decision of a court on issues of fact or law
- Something that is found