Is finding a Scrabble word?
Yes, finding is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Finding is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word finding
The meaning of finding
19 definitions of the word finding.
- Come upon, as if by accident; meet with
- Discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
- Come upon after searching; find the location of something that was missed or lost
- Establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study
- Come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- Perceive or be contemporaneous with
- Get something or somebody for a specific purpose
- Make a discovery, make a new finding
- Make a discovery
- Obtain through effort or management
- Decide on and make a declaration about
- Receive a specified treatment (abstract)
- Perceive oneself to be in a certain condition or place
- Get or find back; recover the use of
- Succeed in reaching; arrive at
- Accept and make use of one's personality, abilities, and situation
- The act of determining the properties of something, usually by research or calculation
- The decision of a court on issues of fact or law
- Something that is found
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in finding?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to finding:
Unscramble the letters in finding
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'finding'.