Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Fillet
The definition of fillet, the meaning of the word Fillet:
Is fillet a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A boneless steak cut from the tenderloin of beef
- n. - A longitudinal slice or boned side of a fish
- n. - A bundle of sensory nerve fibers going to the thalamus
- n. - A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband
- n. - Fastener consisting of a narrow strip of welded metal used to join steel members
- v. - Decorate with a lace of geometric designs
- v. - Cut into filets
Fillet is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in fillet: E F I L L T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fillet:
40 words found using the letters in "Fillet"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words