Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Fielding
The definition of fielding, the meaning of the word Fielding:
Is fielding a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (baseball) handling the ball while playing in the field
- n. - English novelist and dramatist (1707-1754)
- v. - Catch or pick up (balls) in baseball or cricket
- v. - Play as a fielder
- v. - Answer adequately or successfully
- v. - Select (a team or individual player) for a game
Fielding is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in fielding: D E F G I I L N
1 Anagram of Fielding
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fielding:
100 words found using the letters in "Fielding"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words