Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Fenced
The definition of fenced, the meaning of the word Fenced:
Is fenced a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Enclose with a fence
- v. - Receive stolen goods
- v. - Fight with fencing swords
- v. - Surround with a wall in order to fortify
- v. - Have an argument about something
Fenced is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in fenced: C D E E F N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fenced:
21 words found using the letters in "Fenced"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words