Is federal a Scrabble word?
Yes, federal is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Federal is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word federal.
- National; especially in reference to the government of the United States as distinct from that of its member units
- Of or relating to the central government of a federation
- Being of or having to do with the northern United States and those loyal to the Union during the American Civil War
- Characterized by or constituting a form of government in which power is divided between one central and several regional authorities
- A member of the Union Army during the American Civil War
- Any federal law-enforcement officer
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in federal?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to federal:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'federal'.