Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Exchanged
The definition of exchanged, the meaning of the word Exchanged:
Is exchanged a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Give to, and receive from, one another
- v. - Exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- v. - Change over, change around, as to a new order or sequence
- v. - Hand over one and receive another, approximately equivalent
- v. - Put in the place of another; switch seemingly equivalent items
- v. - Exchange a penalty for a less severe one
- adj. - Changed for (replaced by) something different
Exchanged is worth 23 points in Scrabble, and 25 points in Words with Friends
There are 9 letters in exchanged: A C D E E G H N X
109 words found using the letters in "Exchanged"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words