Is wedges a Scrabble word?
Yes, wedges is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Wedges is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word wedges.
- Put, fix, force, or implant
- Squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- Any shape that is triangular in cross section
- A large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
- A diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as the letter c) to indicate pronunciation
- A heel that is an extension of the sole of the shoe
- (golf) an iron with considerable loft and a broad sole
- Something solid that is usable as an inclined plane (shaped like a V) that can be pushed between two things to separate them
- A block of wood used to prevent the sliding or rolling of a heavy object
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wedges?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wedges:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'wedges'.
- I: wedgies