Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Echoes
The definition of echoes, the meaning of the word Echoes:
Is echoes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves
- n. - (Greek mythology) a nymph who was spurned by Narcissus and pined away until only her voice remained
- n. - A reply that repeats what has just been said
- n. - A reflected television or radio or radar beam
- n. - A close parallel of a feeling, idea, style, etc.
- n. - An imitation or repetition
- v. - To say again or imitate
- v. - Ring or echo with sound
- v. - Call to mind
Echoes is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in echoes: C E E H O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to echoes:
30 words found using the letters in "Echoes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words